In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links on this site:
- Some of the links on HippieArtist.com are affiliate links from which I receive a small commission from sales of certain items, the price is the same for you. This small sum helps with the cost of maintaining the blog and trying new classes and checking out new art supplies.
- Unless otherwise noted, all reviews are of items I have purchased myself and I am not paid or compensated in any way. Even if I am compensated I will still be telling you exactly what I think about an item. (I am a notoriously bad liar).
- Affiliate relationships include:
- Society 6
- Several Affiliate Networks &
- Amazon – We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Nothing changes for you on the buying end and all discounts or codes that you have to use will still be accepted.
AMAZON AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This policy is valid from 11 May 2017
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of commissions, cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity.
The owner(s) of this blog may be from time to time compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog receives compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be confirmed with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org