I’m just so ridiculously excited about Tamara Laporte’s newest mixed media art class “Ever After.”
Fairy Tale Art… what could be better?
Tamara has pulled together a collection of 15 mixed media artists, each one teaching a lesson using their favorite fairytale characters and their own favorite techniques. The image above gives you an idea of their differing artistic styles.
2017 Ever After Art Teachers and the fairy tales or fictional characters that they will be helping us create.
Tamara Laporte – Goldilocks & the Three Supportive Bears
Andrea Gomoll – Pippi Longstocking
Danita Art – Alice in Wonderland
Effy Wild – BabaYaga
Kara Bullock – The Red Shoes
Karine Bosse – How to Train a Dragon
Katrina Koltes – Mother Nature, the Myth of Gaia
Marielle Stolp – Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
Micki Wilde – The Fox & the Hound
Roberta Laliberte – Little Red Riding Hood
Sarah Trumpp – Hansel & Gretel
Stephen Lursen – Peter Pan
Tiare Smith – The Wiz
Toni Burt – The Goose Girl
Ivy Newport – Hades & Persephone
Package 1 (Fairy Tale lessons only)
- 15 in-depth fairy-tale themed mixed media art lessons.
- Each lesson is inspired by a fairy-tale, myth or magical story.
- 15 In Depth/ Supporting PDFs
- 3 Bonus lessons from last year with Tam
Package 1 (Fairy Tales Only) $80ish USD
(£62 UK or €72 Euro*)
Package 2 (Fairy Tale lessons + all Style Development Content)
- All 15 fairy tale lessons
- An in-depth style development workbook (to be printed out by student) (4 parts)
- Video content with Tam explaining/ demonstrating how to work through the workbook
- Several style development assignments
- 14 videos of guest teachers containing information on how they developed their own style, hints & tips on style development and some might demonstrate creatively on style development.
- 14 + Videos discussing monthly style development themes with Tamara Laporte:
- The Story of You – Deepening the connection with yourself and your story/ message through art. Discovering yourself and your unique message.
- “Make it Your Own” with Tamara Laporte
- Inspiration, how to find it and how to use it. Includes copying vs being inspired by.
- Productivity/ pushing ourselves/ changing things up/ stepping outside of our comfort zones to help with style development
- Dealing with inner and outer critics + how to deal with distractions and pressure to conform to popular art styles.
- Video content with Andy Mason (NVC Trainer/ Tam’s husband) on: “How to Discover your True North”
- 5 Guided visualizations/ meditations by Tam: Grounding Into You/ Opening to Inspiration/ Deepening Self Confidence & Strength & Esteem/ Working Through Creative Block/ Transforming limiting beliefs into liberating beliefs
- 3 Bonus Time Lapse Videos with Tam demonstrating how to create Tinkerbell/Maleficent and The Happy Princess
- 3 Bonus Videos on style development by Flora Bowley (she is part of the Style Development segment only)
Package 3 (Fairy Tale lessons + all Style Development Content + Fairy Tale lessons from Ever After 2016)
All content from Package 2 +
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Tamara Laporte: The Little Mermaid
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Micki Wilde: Little Red Riding Hood
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Effy Wild: The Ugly Duckling
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Jane Davenport: Sleeping Beauty
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Carla Sonheim: Jack and the Beanstalk
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Karine Bosse: Alice in Wonderland
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016by Annie Hamman: Snow White
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016by Mystele: Galadriel (Lord of the Rings)
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Andrea Gomoll: Beauty & The Beast
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Galia Alena: The Handless Maiden
- Fairy Tale Lesson from EA2016 by Cinnamon Cooney: Goldilocks and the 3 Bears
These additional lessons will be in ‘self-study’ mode and won’t be referenced in the course content of Ever After 2017 but can absolutely be incorporated by the student.
This will be the package I’m getting? I mean.. I NEED a beauty and the beast and Jane Daveports Sleeping Beauty… right?
Other Classes that Tamara Laport Offers include:
- Summer Girls
- Ultimate World of Whimsy
- Fabulous Faces
- Digital Dreams
- Collage, Paint & Soul
- Awesome Art Journal Workshop
and a bunch more! you can click here to view more details!